Nicole brings both a high level of expertise and compassion to her fertility treatment. Her own experience with fertility issues led her to hone her skills by attaining specialty board certification in Oriental reproductive medicine to better help her patients.
Traditional Chinese Medicine may be used either in conjunction with Western infertility treatment or as an alternative treatment to help regulate and enhance fertility. Both treatment strategies have research to support effectiveness.
The following problems are treated:
- Unexplained infertility
- Autoimmune infertility
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome
- Recurrent pregnancy loss
- Low progesterone / luteal phase defect
- Irregular menstruation
- Male factor – low sperm count and low sperm quality
- High FSH or “poor responders” to IVF, poor egg quality
- Side effects associated with western fertility medications