Due to the pandemic, new procedures are in place to ensure the most safety for everyone. Thank you for your compliance with the following guidelines.
Traffic in the office will be reduced to maintain social distancing. Treatment rooms and surfaces will be disinfected with UV light and EPA/CDC approved disinfectants.
- If you have any COVID-19 symptoms (cough, fever, shortness of breath, chills, muscle aches, new loss of taste or smell, headache, sore throat, rash) stay home and call your doctor. If you have tested positive for COVID-19 in the past or suspect you had it and self-quarantined, please check to see that you meet the CDC’s criteria for how to discontinue home isolation. If you test positive for COVID-19 within 14 days AFTER your appointment, please notify your practitioner. (If you’d like to be treated with herbs for COVID-19, Telehealth and non-contact, curbside pick-up may be arranged.)
- Arrive on time. I may not be able to accommodate you if you are late.
- Use provided hand sanitizer or wash hands upon arrival.
- Wear a mask and keep it on for the duration of the session. I will too. If yours breaks or you don’t have one, a disposable surgical mask will be provided.
- Wait at the inner door at the top of the stairs until your practitioner greets you and brings you directly into a treatment room.
- Please do not linger in the waiting room or by the front desk.
- Pay without contact, please leave a credit card number on file.